The Downtown Everett Association (DEA) is committed to advancing and growing Downtown Everett as a vibrant economic, cultural, and governmental center through leadership, advocacy, and the ongoing administration of a business improvement area (BIA). The organization's membership is comprised of property owners who support the revitalization of Everett's historic central core through annual fee assessments.
The Downtown Everett Association focuses on specific priorities geared toward injecting new life into Everett's historic central core. Our priorities are proven methods for rejuvenating urban areas.
- Create a safe and clean environment
- Keep members educated and informed
- Provide representation to media and government
- Enhance quality business and commerce
- Encourage residential development
- Support long-term parking solutions
Board of Directors
BOARD MEETING SCHEDULE
Join us at the Edward D. Hansen Convention Center:
Wednesday, June 21 at 1PM
Wednesday, September 13 at 1PM
Wednesday, December 13 at 1PM