The Downtown Everett Association (DEA) is committed to advancing and growing Downtown Everett as a vibrant economic, cultural, and governmental center through leadership, advocacy, and the ongoing administration of a business improvement area (BIA). The organization's membership is comprised of property owners who support the revitalization of Everett's historic central core through annual fee assessments.
The Downtown Everett Association focuses on specific priorities geared toward injecting new life into Everett's historic central core. Our priorities are proven methods for rejuvenating urban areas.
- Create a safe and clean environment
- Keep members educated and informed
- Provide representation to media and government
- Enhance quality business and commerce
- Encourage residential development
- Support long-term parking solutions
Board of Directors
BOARD MEETING SCHEDULE
Wednesday, February 21 at noon in the DEA Office
Wednesday, March 21 at 3 p.m. in Conference Room 1 of the Edward D. Hansen Conference Center (Membership Meeting - open to all)