The Everpark Garage, located at 2815 Hoyt Avenue between Hewitt and California, is owned by the City of Everett and is managed by the Downtown Everett Association. With 493 spaces, it is the City’s largest parking garage. It is a well-lit facility that is maintained daily during the week by courteous, friendly booth attendants, who provide attentive customer service.
The booth is open for business eleven hours per day, from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. so that maximum service may be offered to our customers. Parking in over 200 spaces is available free after 6:00 p.m. weekdays and all day on Saturday and Sunday. The booth is not open for business during these hours.
Parking validation is available from some businesses. Please call your retailer(s) prior to your visit for more information on validation.
- Inside Covered, Non-gated $70/month
- Inside Covered, Gated $75/month
- Rooftop, Gated $55/month
If you or your company does not wish to pay by invoice, call the main number, 425-252-7888, and speak with a booth attendant.
If you or your company prefer to pay by invoice, please call to make arrangements with Kasydy Elliott at 425-258-0700.
(7:00am – 6:00pm):
- 0 – 2 hours $2
- 2 – 4 hours $5
- 4+ hours $8
Weekdays after 6:00pm and Saturday & Sunday: No Fee
Routine services include:
- Parking pass sales, including key cards for gated areas
- Driving directions and city information
Minor emergency services include (during business hours only):
- Jump starting a discharged battery
- Simple tire inflation sufficient to allow the patron to seek repairs elsewhere
- Use of a telephone for emergency calls
- Calling for a tow truck
After Hours Assistance
If you do not have your key card and are locked out of one of the gated areas, call the Everett Police Department at 425-257-8400, or just call 911. Inform the operator that you are at the “Everpark Garage on Hoyt and California” and that you need for someone to come and open a gate for you. Tell them that the access card is with the Records Division and that you will wait near the entry booth.
Elevator Hours of Operation
The elevator operates between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5:45 p.m. Customers must use the stairs after business hours.
People Exhibiting Inappropriate Behavior
If you feel vulnerable to any person acting suspiciously or otherwise inappropriately:
- Call 911, as soon as possible (not in the presence of the offender) and give the dispatcher the following information:
- Who – a man or woman of an approximate age, height, clothing, etc.
- What – tell what the offender is doing, describe the behavior, i.e. sleeping, drinking, etc.
- Where – give exact location within or around Everpark Garage, 2815 Hoyt Ave
- When – give as close to an exact time as possible
- Why – explain the anxiety and/or harm resulting from the offender’s behavior; stress the importance of the situation.
- Exit the garage and go to a safe place while waiting for the police to respond.
- Call 425-252-7888 and leave a message describing the incident and informing them that 911 has been called.
- Send an e-mail message to the Executive Director, describing the above.
Disclaimer: The City of Everett and personnel of the Everpark Garage are not responsible for losses due to vandalism to or theft of automobiles or any other personal property. We caution parkers to lock their vehicles and keep valuables out of sight. However, we cannot assure anyone that these measures will be effective in preventing physical damage or loss of property. Although certain sections of the Everpark Garage are gated, these areas should not be assumed to be completely secure.